• Updates

    I have decided to clean up the directory. I have made it more SEO friendly, included screen shots of your blogs homepage and I will be deleting anyone who does not have a link to this site or any blog who has not been updated in the past 3 months. This was not my plan when I started this directory, however people have begun to drop their links to us, and other blogs have become inactive, which is hurting this sites ranking. Which then drags down all the other blogs that are following the rules. This is for the best.

    From here on all new blogs will have screen shots posted. If you have your blog listed here and it does not have a screen shot just leave a comment requesting for your screen shot to be added.

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

The goal of my blog directory is to help you get traffic to your blog without having to sign up for an account. This is a Free Human Edited Blog Directory, we are SEO friendly and approve almost all blogs.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING BLOGS

Check out our Grade

Page Rank Check

Directories I Recommend

Dmegs Web Directory
TopOfBlogsFind the best blogs at Blogs.com.
Directories Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Yes even a blog directory lists with other directories.